- Buyers coming from Pinterest are spending 10% more than the ones coming from other networks?*
- Pinterest Users are nearly twice as likely to purchase than Facebook users?*
- Pinterest is driving more online sales than any other network?
As a WOAMTEC member, you have the opportunity to learn from a top marketing authority on this powerful social network, Monica McPherrin.
This engaging webinar will reveal:
- What is Pinterest all about?
- What it means to your business
- How you can use Pinterest to promote your products/services
- Get Pinning – What to Pin and when to Pin it
- Pinning for business – Tips & Tricks
- Promote on Pinterest – Pin it to Win it & Photo Contests
- Pin Etiquette How to embed a pin on your blog
- How to check if your website/blog has been pinned
- Other Pinterest resources
Monica McPherrin is a Social Media Manager & Consultant who works with solopreneurs & small business owners to help them expand their marketing to the web, create an online presence, build their lists & increase sales using social media.
Based in Atlanta, she is a real life mom and a foster mom for homeless dogs for Angels Among Us Pet Rescue.
Hosted by Gina Carr, Ambassador for the Dr. Phillips (Orlando) Chapter
Get the recording and related links now!
Ten percent of all profits will go to the WOAMTEC Foundation.
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- The Potato Diet – Potato Feast – Potato Detox - January 17, 2017
- Taking Back my Health – The Journey Began with an Early Morning Exercise Class - August 31, 2016
- How to Handle a Negative Review with Marilyn Suttle, Customer Service Expert – BLAB - March 8, 2016