Did you know…
- There are 75 countries where the number of cell phones exceeds the population of the country.
- There are more Cell Phones than TVs and Computers combined? 5 billion (Cell Phones) versus 2 billion (TVs) and 1 billion (Computers).
- The US market is at 94% penetration – almost 300 million.
- 36% of US phones are smart phones. Will be 50% by the end of 2011.
- In 2011, 7 TRILLION text messages will be sent.
- 200,000 text messages are sent every second.
Enjoy this great podcast about mobile by John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing. In this interview, John interviews Chuck Martin, author of The Third Screen: Marketing to Your Customers in a World Gone Mobile.
You need to be where the eyeballs are – cell phones! If you need help crafting a mobile strategy, call me. I can help.
How are you using Mobile Marketing to bring new customers into your business?
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- The Potato Diet – Potato Feast – Potato Detox - January 17, 2017
- Taking Back my Health – The Journey Began with an Early Morning Exercise Class - August 31, 2016
- How to Handle a Negative Review with Marilyn Suttle, Customer Service Expert – BLAB - March 8, 2016
Filed Under: Uncategorized