The following quick tips will help you with Linkedin:
1. Check to see that your profile is up-to-date with everything that you want it to say. Remember Less is More. Better to leave them wanting more than to bore them to tears.
2. Follow the steps to “Link in” with more people using your email database – personally and we can import from 1shoppingcart
3. Look for GROUPS that are your target audience. Join several. Then “lurk” around to see how they work – who is posting on the discussions, what sorts of things? If there are questions you can answer or comments you want to make, go ahead. Just don’t post anything until you are comfortable.
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- The Potato Diet – Potato Feast – Potato Detox - January 17, 2017
- Taking Back my Health – The Journey Began with an Early Morning Exercise Class - August 31, 2016
- How to Handle a Negative Review with Marilyn Suttle, Customer Service Expert – BLAB - March 8, 2016
Filed Under: Uncategorized