I get this request a lot. Initially, I found the VIDEO share link on FB very difficult to use. Here’s my take on it…
1st way – if the video resides on the web ala Youtube (my preference and the easier method)
1. Go to the Home Page or the Profile Page.
2. Click the LINK button that is to the right of the SHARE button which is to the right of your picture.
3. Insert the link and click ATTACH.
4. Then you can write something about the link.
2nd way – if the video RESIDES on your computer hard drive (or mobile device) (more difficult)
1. Go to the Home Page.
2. Click the “Photos” filter on the left side of the page.
3. Click the “Videos” sub-filter.
4. Select which type of video you want to make. You can choose “File Upload” to upload a video from your drive, “Mobile Video” to upload a video from your mobile device, or “Record Video” to record a video with your webcam.
4. Follow the on screen directions for your particular upload type.
A successful video upload will generate a story about your video and store the video permanently in My Videos.
Please let me know if you have any questions or add any tips that you have discovered.
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- The Potato Diet – Potato Feast – Potato Detox - January 17, 2017
- Taking Back my Health – The Journey Began with an Early Morning Exercise Class - August 31, 2016
- How to Handle a Negative Review with Marilyn Suttle, Customer Service Expert – BLAB - March 8, 2016
Filed Under: Uncategorized