2. the reduction of visibility of custom tabs, and
3. the ability to push content out to the News Feed through paid advertisement.
I see this last change – the ability to buy News Feed placement – as a good thing. It has been very frustrating to get people to Pages due to Facebook’s Edgerank formula which has been making Page posts less likely to show up in the News Feeds. This will allow better control of that. Overall, I see these changes as good. What say you?
I’ll be writing more about this in the next few days. For a terrific explanation of the changes and how they will affect your business, check out this article from Clickable.
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- The Potato Diet – Potato Feast – Potato Detox - January 17, 2017
- Taking Back my Health – The Journey Began with an Early Morning Exercise Class - August 31, 2016
- How to Handle a Negative Review with Marilyn Suttle, Customer Service Expert – BLAB - March 8, 2016
Filed Under: Social Networking Strategies