If you have under 100 LIKEs on your Facebook page, you can change the name of your page. If you have over 100, you can reduce the number of LIKEs until you get below 100 to change it.
Follow these easy steps to change your name.
In a future post, I will review my page naming recommendations.
- Free tool EdgeRank Checker: Are your Facebook posts appearing in fans’ news feeds? (marketing.yell.com)
- What can the new Facebook Business pages do for my business? (marketing.yell.com)
- How To Change Your Facebook Page Name (firebellymarketing.com)
- 84% of people don’t get to see you facebook posts (newmediaandmarketing.com)
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- The Potato Diet – Potato Feast – Potato Detox - January 17, 2017
- Taking Back my Health – The Journey Began with an Early Morning Exercise Class - August 31, 2016
- How to Handle a Negative Review with Marilyn Suttle, Customer Service Expert – BLAB - March 8, 2016