Just Ask Gina: One of my “tribe members” recently asked:
Is there a way to write notes in advance and post them to your fan page?
The simple answer is no, there is no function for this in the Facebook Notes application.
However, here are a couple of work-arounds that will allow you to accomplish the same results.
1. You can write them in advance and SAVE them as drafts. Then, go back to Drafts and Publish when you want.
2. You can schedule the posting on your blog and have the blog feed into an application on your facebook page (like Networked blogs)
To see my post about the “Five Reasons You Should Use Facebook Notes for Posts,” click here.
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- The Potato Diet – Potato Feast – Potato Detox - January 17, 2017
- Taking Back my Health – The Journey Began with an Early Morning Exercise Class - August 31, 2016
- How to Handle a Negative Review with Marilyn Suttle, Customer Service Expert – BLAB - March 8, 2016
Filed Under: Uncategorized