- Buyers coming from Pinterest are spending 10% more than the ones coming from other networks?*
- Pinterest Users are nearly twice as likely to purchase than Facebook users?*
- Pinterest is driving more online sales than any other network?
As a WOAMTEC member, you have the opportunity to learn from a top marketing authority on this powerful social network, Monica McPherrin.
This engaging webinar will reveal:
- What is Pinterest all about?
- What it means to your business
- How you can use Pinterest to promote your products/services
- Get Pinning – What to Pin and when to Pin it
- Pinning for business – Tips & Tricks
- Promote on Pinterest – Pin it to Win it & Photo Contests
- Pin Etiquette How to embed a pin on your blog
- How to check if your website/blog has been pinned
- Other Pinterest resources
Monica McPherrin is a Social Media Manager & Consultant who works with solopreneurs & small business owners to help them expand their marketing to the web, create an online presence, build their lists & increase sales using social media.
Based in Atlanta, she is a real life mom and a foster mom for homeless dogs for Angels Among Us Pet Rescue.
Hosted by Gina Carr, Ambassador for the Dr. Phillips (Orlando) Chapter
Get the recording and related links now!
Ten percent of all profits will go to the WOAMTEC Foundation.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the Author: Gina Carr is an Entrepreneur, Speaker and Marketing Consultant who works with CEOs and Thought Leaders to leverage social media marketing for more publicity, profits and success. Combining her street-smarts learned as a small business owner with her book-smarts learned at the Harvard Business School and Georgia Tech, Gina helps business owners turn great ideas into profitable money-making machines. Gina is known as The Tribe Builder - helping passionate people build powerful tribes of raving fans for their business or non-profit.
Hi Gina, I'm excited about the webinar. It's my first. Will there be a link that I click on at 2pm? Forgive my webinar ignorance! haaa
Hi Wendy, You should have received an email at your paypal address. Send me a message if you don't ginacarr at facebook dot com.