I recently came across this article by Mark O’Neill which gives a great explanation of Klout.
Do You Know How Much Klout You Have? by Mark O’Neill
“Simply put, on the web, influence is valuable currency. The higher your influence, the more people will turn to you for help, advice, recommendations and more. The higher your influence, the more likely it is that companies will turn to you with their latest products for endorsements, because they know you have the followers to potentially turn their products into successful items.”
- Does Klout Score Really Matter? (community.constantcontact.com)
- Klout + Gamification = Extra Perks for Influencers? (mashable.com)
- Rick Santorum Hit by ‘Klout Bomb’ (mashable.com)
- How Klout Found Success by Focusing on Users (mashable.com)
- Found My Klout On Empire Avenue While Staring At PeerIndex (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Why Your Klout Score is Important (beingyourbrand.com)
- Why You Should Care About Your Klout Score (igzebedze.com)
- In largest automotive Klout perk, Chevy loans Volts to consumers in 6 cities (venturebeat.com)
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the Author: Gina Carr is an Entrepreneur, Speaker and Marketing Consultant who works with CEOs and Thought Leaders to leverage social media marketing for more publicity, profits and success. Combining her street-smarts learned as a small business owner with her book-smarts learned at the Harvard Business School and Georgia Tech, Gina helps business owners turn great ideas into profitable money-making machines. Gina is known as The Tribe Builder - helping passionate people build powerful tribes of raving fans for their business or non-profit.