If you have under 100 LIKEs on your Facebook page, you can change the name of your page. If you have over 100, you can reduce the number of LIKEs until you get below 100 to change it.
Follow these easy steps to change your name.
In a future post, I will review my page naming recommendations.
- Free tool EdgeRank Checker: Are your Facebook posts appearing in fans’ news feeds? (marketing.yell.com)
- What can the new Facebook Business pages do for my business? (marketing.yell.com)
- How To Change Your Facebook Page Name (firebellymarketing.com)
- 84% of people don’t get to see you facebook posts (newmediaandmarketing.com)
Latest posts by Gina Carr (see all)
- It’s all about you. Really. - July 23, 2014
- Gina Carr featured on #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers show - June 24, 2014
- Need Help with Headlines? - June 24, 2014
About the Author: Gina Carr is an Entrepreneur, Speaker and Marketing Consultant who works with CEOs and Thought Leaders to leverage social media marketing for more publicity, profits and success. Combining her street-smarts learned as a small business owner with her book-smarts learned at the Harvard Business School and Georgia Tech, Gina helps business owners turn great ideas into profitable money-making machines. Gina is known as The Tribe Builder - helping passionate people build powerful tribes of raving fans for their business or non-profit.